Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Fire, Smoke & Soot
- Smoke particles are often acidic and can even etch glass or metal if not cleaned promptly and correctly
- Professional removal of Odor, Ash, Soot, and Fire Retardant Chemicals
- Industrial Air Purifiers to restore indoor air quality
- Pressure Washing of building exteriors
- Dry Cleaning of clothing and fabrics
- Monitoring of air quality during restoration
- Commercial Cleaning
Water / Flood Damage Repair
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms
- Drying equipment helps prevent property water damage like swelling and warping of floors, walls and furniture
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers minimize secondary water damage
- High-speed air movers create airflow across walls, carpets, pads and furniture, evaporating moisture
Carpets & Upholstery Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning with professional grade steamers
- Hardwood Floor Services
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Furniture Cleaning
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
- The dehumidifiers operated by Motor City Steam Team Professionals have the power and capability of removing moisture from, among other things:
- Interior paint
- Cement floors
Mold Cleanup & Restoration
- Water damages can cause mold growth in your home or business, therefore it is important to have your water damage cleaned promptly and professionally.
- Signs of the presence of excessive mold include:
- The presence of visible mold.
- Strong, musty odors.
- Any evidence of past moisture problems that might have caused undetected mold growth.
- Excessive humidity.